- You are in trouble of money and you would resort to illegal means in order to get the money. This is wrong in Islam, as a Muslim you should pray to Allah for help and never give up and while you're at it you must work hard through legal means with hope that Allah will give richness to you.
- You are ill and you are taking medications and hope completely on the medication to cure you. In a way this is wrong, it is permissible and obligatory to search for medicines and cure when one is ill, but to rely and hope that the medicine would cure you is not permissible, as in with Allah's permission only that you will be able to cure from the illness.
- Love, that blinds one judgment, that makes two person to do illegal means to prove their love such as sex before marriage (adultery/zina). In Islam one must completely have faith in Allah as Allah is the only helper of mankind, Allah promise with His words in al-Quran that He would help those who get married as long as they act kindly toward each other and maintain the faith in them.
Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds. (Al-A'raf 7:54)
and in a Hadith it is said,
- To affirm your faith to Allah is the most important key to the acceptance of our prayers and deeds.
- We should follow all that Allah has command us and stay far from things forbid to us in the al-Quran.
- We should never conjecture about the Mutasyabih (abstract) verses in the al-Quran in fact we should believe in it and remain silent and never to discussed about it for it might lead to slander to Allah.
- To Allah we come from and to Allah we shall return.